How Medical Assessments Can Benefit Your Organisation
Manage Health can organise a range of medical assessments, allowing you to:
- Reduce absenteeism and associated costs
- Assess whether an employee’s health is at risk
- Ensure health issues don’t impact on performance
- Make adjustments to the workplace Equality Act (2010)
Whether you need a one-off medical assessment or customised health screening programme, Manage Health takes care of it.
Tapping into a UK network of occupational health physicians and nurses, Manage Health can source the best provider to suit your organisation’s needs.
Speak to an independent occupational health adviser at Manage Health today. Either call 0845 2222 208 or fill in our contact form for more information.
The Simple Solution to New Employee Medicals
Manage Health can arrange for your new employees to complete a short medical questionnaire, either online or paper-based. The objective being to identify current health status, medical history and any previous health-related issues, which you may need to be aware of.
An occupational health nurse will analyse completed questionnaires and send a report back to you within 48 hours. The report typically contains:
- Review of an employee’s ‘fit for work’ status against their job description
- Recommendations for further health assessment, if required
- Advice on any adjustments needed to the work environment Equality Act (2010)
Following the report, if required, a telephone assessment can be organised as well as a further medical consultation with an occupational health nurse/physician.
Other Occupational Health Services:
Managing Your Organisation’s Medical Referrals
OH Surveillance to Protect Employee Health
Invest in Your Employees’ Health
Other OH Services to Support Your Employees
Get a FREE Quote now